Your Business: Social Media Growth
Your Goals: Social Media Communities
What is Cultivate Connection?
Cultivate Connection is a 6 week series where a small group of business owners with differing businesses meet weekly for an hour and a half. Each week, we tackle a different topic which works towards your short term goals with accountability checks and clear steps decided before we part each week. Attending the Connection grants you access to our own private Facebook group as a way for group members to stay in touch throughout the week and seek support when needed.
What Will I Get from the Group?
- Solutions and ideas towards your small business branding, which come from working with Beth and brainstorming with the group through out the program.
- Learn from the experiences and skills of the other group members and the Facilitator
- Increase your confidence in your branding decisions and steps to achieve your business goals
- Accountability with group members and real progress towards your business and personal life
- A sense of shared adventure - we are all in this together!
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude and the support network of friends when things just don't pan out.
After attending The Cultivate Connection workshops, if you leave a video review of the workshop on social media and tag Beth Woodward: Graphic Design & Small Business Support (@bethmwoodward) and #TheCultivateConnection, your next workshop is on the house!*
*Limit one per person.