A small group of entrepreneurs who meet weekly to create, characterize, and complete their short term business branding goals, while supporting each other through the endeavors, challenges and victories of running a small business in the Halton Region.
try to acquire or develop (a quality, sentiment, or skill).
"he cultivated an air of indifference"
people with whom one has contact, those able to offer one help.
"he had connections with the business industry"
What is Cultivate Connection?
Cultivate Connection is a 6 week series where a small group of business owners with differing businesses who meet weekly for an hour and a half. Each week, we tackle a different topic which works towards your short term goals with accountability checks and clear steps decided before we part each week. Attending the Connection grants you access to our own private Facebook group as a way for group members to stay in touch throughout the week and seek support when needed.
What Will I get from the Group?
- Solutions and ideas towards your small business branding, which come from working with Beth and brainstorming with the group through out the program.
- Learn from the experiences and skills of the other group members and the Facilitator
- Increase your confidence in your branding decisions and steps to achieve your business goals
- Accountability with group members and real progress towards your business and personal life
- A sense of shared adventure - we are all in this together!
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude and the support network of friends when things just don't pan out.
Weekly Lessons & Goal Setting Topics
Your Business: The What, Who and Why?
Your Goals: Awareness, Financial and Community
Your Branding: The Outer Appeal and Graphics
Your Goals: Creating a Cohesive Image
Your Branding: The Voice Behind The Visuals
Your Goals: Networking Outreach
Your Business: Streamlining and Workflow Consistency
Your Goals: Daily Schedules and Productivity
Your Business: Social Media Growth
Your Goals: Social Media Communities
Your Business: Next Steps
Your Goals: Long Term Planning
The Investment in Connection
Each program runs for 6 weeks, with each weekly session being an hour and a half in length. In addition to the weekly sessions, each member will receive their Business Branding Objective Sheets that will be completed throughout the program, and access to the Private Cultivate Connection Facebook Group. The fee associated with each workshop is $40 and includes all session material.
How do I Join?
Click below to book your spot for the workshops you are interested in! Once paid for, you will receive confirmations for your time slots.
GET THE GEAR
We know all the cool kids like to belong, and we believe that all business owners deserve to belong to a group that encourages them, supports them and helps them make the most of their growing ventures! So if you are just aching for a way to show off #TheCultivateConnection Style, we got you covered!